Interested in Monitoring? Call 877-596-2224
Current Customers Call 877-296-6465
Patients & Other Questions Call 877-643-6179
Rx GuardianSM, featuring Rx Guardian CD℠, provides greater insight into your patients’ pain medication use than standard urine drug testing. Together with your expertise, observations and other diagnostic tools, Ameritox’s Rx Guardian INSIGHTSM Report and Rx Guardian Results Report can help you make clinical decisions that may enhance the care of your chronic pain patients.
The Rx Guardian INSIGHT Report was developed in collaboration with pain management physicians as an innovative method to assess five critical factors related to medication monitoring in an easy-to-read summary format. The report also includes longitudinal tracking for a long-term view of pain medication monitoring to help you assess your patient’s adherence over time.
The Rx Guardian INSIGHT Report provides physicians with a clear view of their chronic pain patient’s medication monitoring results in the following key areas:
1. Drugs of Abuse: Identify illicit drugs
2. Medications Or Metabolites Detected But Not Listed On The Requisition Form: Discover medications not prescribed by you
3. Medication Monitoring Results: Evaluate prescription medications being taken – or not being taken
4. Rx Guardian CD℠ Standard Scores (Current): Compare your patients’ results to a dynamic reference database of chronic pain patients clinically assessed as adherent
5. Rx Guardian CD℠ Historical Trend: Track your patient’s medication monitoring results over time
Patient data is only as useful as the report that delivers it. The Ameritox Rx Guardian results report provides the most in depth information available on your patients’ pain medication use in a detailed easy-to-read format.
Information found in the Rx Guardian Results Report includes:
Learn more about the Rx Guardian INSIGHT Report and the Rx Guardian Results Report by contacting Ameritox to speak to a representative in your area.