We invite you to download “Urine Drug Testing for Opioid Use in Workers’ Compensation Cases”, which was developed to provide you with greater insights into managing patient populations that include claimants taking opioids.
This white paper includes information on:
- Trends in opioid use, as well as possible misuse, abuse and diversion
- The role opioids play in proper pain management
- The cost burden of opioids and opportunities to manage those costs
- Guidelines for managing patients on chronic opioid therapy
- Urine drug monitoring as a means to manage a patient population